Sunday, June 8, 2014

Last weekend

My last weekend was so exciting!

In May 30, I went to movie theater with my friends. We watched Maleficent in morning. It was really wonderful and moving so I recommend it to you! I wanna watch it again! I love Disney movies and fantasy <3!



Then we went to Gyukaku after school. Here is Japanese restaurant of BBQ! In Japan, this is very popular and everyone loves it. We were impressed by food because we ate our style BBQ after a long time. This is so goooooood so you try to eat!:) My Friday was happy day. Thank you for everyone!



In May 31, I went to night market with my friends! There were many kind of foods and goods wagons. For example, there were Japanese, Korean and Chinese. I ate Takoyaki, karaake and ice cream! Takoyaki and karaake are Japanese foods that are nice taste so I love it!





This place was fabulous sunset. My Saturday was happy day ,too.



Thank you for reading!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MIka
    I could spend good time. Thank you Mika!!
    i want to go Gyukaku again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mika:)
    I watched this movie in the theater too!! It was very good! I think so:( I want to watch this movie again too!
    Gyu-kaku is great restaurant! Right? I like this restaurant, but Canadian reutaurant is expensive and have not all-you-can-eat. It is sad:(
    The night market was fun, so I want to go again too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mika!! That sounds so nice and fun!! I watched the movie too. I think that it was a good movie! I want to watch it again!! I like it! How about you?? Wow!! How was Gyoukaku? I want to go there!! Where is Gyoukaku? Please tell me about it!! I miss Japan!lol I want to eat Yakiniku!!

    ReplyDelete